Friday, November 19, 2004

Bowling For Soup

An excerpt from the lyrics to "Ohio (Come Back to Texas)":

...But then she moved to Cleveland
with some guy named Leland that she met at the bank.

There's nothing wrong with Ohio,
Except the snow and the rain
I really like Drew Carey
and I'd love to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I play this phrase over and over. I don't even know how the song ends because I keep skipping back to it. I'm so proud my city is so prominently featured in a song by people not from here. I am such an attention whore. It's a sickness.

Does the fact that I like Bowling For Soup make me a geek? Jeff, don't answer that.

1 comment:

HipScraps said...

I used to hang out with BFS back when they were playing gigs in Dallas/Ft. Worth in the mid nineties. They are all really cool guys, totally nice. Liking them is not a bad thing in the slightest. Also, they do the music for Phineas and Ferb, which is an awesome cartoon.