Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar

So a while back I posted about having reoccuring dreams about dropping my cell phone in the water. I couldn't figure out what my mind was trying to tell me in my sleep.

Apparently it was trying to tell me that I am a freakin klutz. I came home from Cap's last night with some blankets we had used for moving my furniture on Saturday. I opened the door to get them out, and when I did, my purse fell out onto the ground and submerged beneath an enormously deep puddle of water...with my brand new cell phone inside. Nice.

I took it inside and dried it off as best I could. It acted a little funny for a while, randomly telling me it was charging when it wasn't even plugged in and changing ring volume for no apparent reason. It seems ok now.

The moral of the story: if you repeatedly dream about dropping your cell phone in the water, keep a tight grip on it when you're anywhere near water.

No comments: