Friday, August 19, 2005

Does This Actually Work on People?

Here's a message I just got on MySpace from some person claiming to be named CrAS (oh how I love the trendy new randomized capitalization!) whom I have never met, spoken to or corresponded with in my entire life:


Aug 19, 2005 10:26 AM
Subject:
No Subject
Body:
Yo whattup shortie....not bad. aiight here's the deal, i'm here from california on business and i'm lookin' for a hot date. got tix to the yankees game tonight so holla at ya boy. Also open to going to the 97th floor of the john hancock. CrAS


Be still, my heart! Thanks, CrAS(s), but I already have plans, aiight?

*delete*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The restaurant is on the 95th floor. I don't know if the 97th floor is the observation deck or the roof, but I do know somebody needs to put this guy up on one of the antennas.